Skip to Main Content

CPDC Substitute - Student Worker Ongoing Pool - Institutional

Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening.  To apply for the position, please click the Apply for this Job link/button.

If you would like to bookmark this position for later review, click on the Bookmark link. To email this position to a friend, click on the Email to a Friend link.  If you would like to print a copy of this position for your records, click on the Print Preview link.

Position Justification

Position Information

Position Title CPDC Substitute - Student Worker Ongoing Pool - Institutional
Unit Name Child and Parent Development Center
Salary Grade Student (Institutional)
Number of Months Student Worker
Full-time or Part-time Part-Time
Hours per week 20
Proposed Annual Salary, Hourly Rate or One-time payment
Essential Duties

• Serve as a substitute teacher in our classrooms.
• Help keep the safety of the children first.
• Assist in the center complying with all requirements as per Mississippi Department of Health Child Care Regulations.

Minimum Qualifications

Experience in an early childhood setting required. Prefer experience in a licensed childcare setting, including experience in MUW’s Child and Parent Development Center.

Must have strong communication skills.

Job Description Summary

This is a part time, as needed basis. Student workers can work no more than 20 hours per week.

Student workers would serve as a substitute teacher in any classroom as assigned. Keep the safety and needs of the children first. Comply with all regulations from the Mississippi Department of Health.

Requisition Detail Information

Open Date 08/25/2017
Will this job have a specific close date? No
Close Date
Special Instructions to Applicants

Supplemental Questions

Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).

  1. * Student workers are required to be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours in the semester in which they work. Registration in less than 6 hours at MUW makes you ineligible to be a student worker. Are you currently enrolled or will you be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at MUW in the semester for which you are applying for student employment?
    • Yes
    • No

Applicant Documents

Required Documents
Optional Documents
  1. Resume